Friday, September 23, 2011

{ Snapshots }

: : Moments I don't want to forget, from late August/early September 2011 : :


: : Labor Day BBQ with this sweet friend and her dear little man-child : :


Isn't he the most impish little fellow you've ever seen?


: : Community group girls' night, complete with cheese AND chocolate fondue {fondid? fondone? fondelicious!} : :


Krissy making cheese fondue


Someone borrowed my camera and used it against me...


I don't remember how we got on the topic of using pantyhose as a mask/disguise, but Joanna and Kalie took it one step further by creating a conjoined pantyhose mask. Props to you ladies!


: : Our table, set for a dinner party with friends : :


: : Pottery Barn lookalike lamp: Base from Target, lampshade from Tuesday Morning, recovered with burlap and grosgrain ribbon. I love it. : :


: : Lavendar on the mantle : :


: : My other new lamp, a sale find at Cost Plus World Market : :


Isn't the little owl dear?

I know better than to say things like, "I promise I'll post again soon!"

Seems like every time I say that, weeks and weeks go by before I log into blogger.

There are lots of big changes--some for sure, some just thinking about--at our fingertips. Last Sunday we helped launch a new church. It was the first of many Sundays where we'll begin setup at 6:30am and finish at 2:00pm. Tonight Mr. Husband and I are starting an intense sort of Bible study/recovery group that runs for eight weeks. Pray for our hearts...that we'll be open to Jesus and that He will move us and change us in big ways during this time.

All this to say, don't be surprised if posting is a little less than regular. There's a whole lot of life going on right now, and it's cutting into computer time! Which, I suppose, isn't a bad thing at all.

1 comment:

  1. Great snapshots! Love your home decor, as always. :) And the sunflowers in the middle of your darling table made me smile, being a Ks girl, it's only right those are my faaavorite flower. Hugs friend, I am excited about your church!! God is always moving, and its EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete