Sunday, July 10, 2011

{ Dancing in the Mine Fields }

I can't watch this video without crying. Not just "tearing up," but big fat tears rolling down my cheeks and a lump in my throat. It's true: the beauty, the hardship, the joy, the sanctification...it's all worth it. Marriage is harder than we dreamed, but that's what the promise is for.

Today our friends Luke and Joanna are getting married. Mike is a groomsman, and we're looking forward to lots of joy as we celebrate the beginning of their marriage. In eight days, Mike and I will celebrate two years of dancing in the minefields. This song is for all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Tears are streaming. Thank you, this is what I needed at this exact moment in time. Have a great trip, Nikki. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An all time FAVORITE of mine. Love this.

    ReplyDelete