Thursday, November 12, 2009

{ Photo Friday, vol. 2 }

Doesn't the glee on her face make you grin? This sweet girl, and her mama and daddy and baby brother came to visit us a few weeks ago, shortly before moving across the state to start their new-old-home adventures. It was so special to be able to have them over for dinner, since I've been a frequent guest at their home over the years. I'll admit, Chelle gives me a lot to live up to as a hostess (Mike STILL talks about that bean salad!), but it was so incredibly sweet to be able to spend an evening together at
our new digs before they move. Hugs and kisses!





Favorite engagement shots by Ryan Flynn.

3 comments:

  1. I just can not believe how much she has grown,even from the wedding!
    She is such a young lady now!
    And such a beautiful one at that!!!
    I still smile when I think of her gettin' down to Michael Jackson at your wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture of that girl grinning! :) And you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so so big...
    and now Im smiling imagining her getting down to michael jackson.. gosh I want to hug them up...

    and wow.. those engagements shots... are devine.. Really really magazine worthy... fatastic.

    ReplyDelete